After exfoliating your hands, your skin is ready to soak up all the benefits of your Shea Butter Hand Cream. For maximum absorption, massage the cream into the skin, then give yourself five minutes to relax.
1) Apply. Massage two dabs of cream over the palm and the back of the hand, up to the wrist, with circular movements.
2) Fingers. Massage each finger in turn, from base to tip, starting with the little finger and finishing with the thumb.
3) Between tendons. Lightly rub your thumb along the spaces between the joints, working up to the wrist.
4) Wrist. Massage the wrist with circular movements (3 times).
5) Palm of the hand. Massage the palm with circular movements (3 times).
6) Sweeping strokes. Massage your hand with wide strokes, from the fingers to the wrist (3 times).