My Account Information
View My Bag
Bath & Body
WHAT’S IN OUR FORMULAS
Toner & Face Mists (9)
Eye Care (4)
Scrubs & Masks (15)
Sun Care (2)
Lip Care (5)
Serum & Oil Treatment (16)
✈ Travel Sizes (7)
Supreme Anti-Ageing (5)
Advanced Anti-ageing (13)
Fine lines & Wrinkles (12)
Dry & Sensitive (7)
Brightening & Luminosity (9)
Perfecting & Uneven Skin Tone (5)
Fatigue And Stressed Skin (6)
Immortelle Reset Eye Serum
Reset Eye Serum
Nature offers your skin extra hours of sleep
Bath & Shower Gel (25)
In-Bath Treatments (14)
Body Scrubs (7)
Massage & Body Oils (4)
Foot Care (5)
HEAVENLY SCENTED AND INFINITELY NOURISHING
Hand Creams (30)
Hand Lotions (3)
Liquid Soaps (19)
Hands Treatment and Scrub (4)
Eco Refills (5)
Hand sanitisers (8)
Shea Butter Hand Cream
DISCOVER OUR NEW SOAPS
✈Travel Sizes (5)
Body & Strength (3)
Delicious Almond Hair Duo
REPAIR AFTER SUMMER
NEW Almond Shampoo and Conditioner
Diffusers & Refills (4)
Room Spray (5)
Essentials oils (1)
Cocon de Sérénité (7)
Source d'Harmonie (3)
Souffle de Liberté (4)
Douceur Immortelle (4)
Bath Time Ritual
CREATE A SPA-LIKE MOMENT
With our Home and Body selection
Face Care (6)
Bath & Shower (5)
Body & Hands (6)
Hair Care (3)
L'Homme Cedrat (3)
CÉDRAT EAU DE TOILETTE
BEAT THE HEAT
For Her (41)
For Him (14)
For Teachers (6)
For Baby (1)
Gifts under $35 (9)
Gifts under $50 (12)
Gifts under $100 (11)
Gifts over $100 (1)
Bride to be (13)
Wedding Gifts (10)
Luxury Gifts (1)
THE ART OF GIFTING
RETAIL / WAREHOUSE POSITIONS
Perth City Assistant Store Manager
Toowoomba Assistant Store Manager
Miranda Store Manager
POSITION SUMMARY / FACTS
On a local level the Marketing Director is to devise and implement a fully integrated marketing strategy to maximize brand image, revenue and profit performance of the L’Occitane brand working through retail, wholesale and online channels.
On an international level, he/she is to develop a close relationship with Marketing teams in the APAC region, influencing opinions and leading specific projects.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
1. Campaign Planning
Working with the marketing team, create and implement a campaign marketing plan to take advantage of the international new products development program and international merchandising plan.
Establish window campaign targets and staff incentives as necessary. Follow-up effectives closely reacting as necessary.
Devise and implement a promotional plan, adapting the global suggestions to reflect Australia’s cultural specificities and calendar. Share projects regionally (APAC) for best practices implementation. Be proactive to revise initiatives as necessary.
Evaluate the need for advertising and awareness building activities, plan and implement campaigns as necessary.
Establish local pricing & offer strategy, taking into account Australia’s competitors positioning.
Direct the development of local POS collateral as necessary to support marketing campaigns.
Establish strong sampling & testing programs, guiding stores to hero products in each campaign.
Devise and maintain a system of metrics to measure effectiveness of campaign plans relative to agreed KPIs, corporate benchmarking etc.
2. Category Management
Identify & assess category/range performance at L’Occitane Australia versus local market and make recommendations for product line development or deletion to the corporate Product Marketing group.
Identify & track activities of key competitors, to report on best practices and suggest appropriate responses to maintain L’Occitane’s competitive positioning.
3. Visual Merchandising
Assess and oversee the procurement and timely distribution of VM materials for given campaign plans that establish a clear brand proposition.
Ensure the implementation of a comprehensive campaign communication pack (MMP) for Boutique Managers concerning upcoming windows.
Revise merchandising plans and strategy alongside General Manager to adapt international guidance to Australia shopping habits and ranges offered.
Supervise the merchandising aspect of min-max guidelines.
4. Public Relations
Guide the public relations effort for the brand in Australia, relative to campaign plans, key press targets, corporate initiatives and resources.
Review metrics to determine performance and future direction.
Assess usage and cost/benefit of skin care expert.
5. Direct Marketing
Identify and manage the direct marketing activities of the L’Occitane brand in Australia. Integrate initiatives that build strong relationships through all retail channels: stores, on-line and mail order.
Oversee the customer service function of eCommerce & Mail Order business to ensure a positive brand experience for customers in these channels.
Direct an ambitious program of customer data acquisition and the exploitation with e-CRM
Exploit retail data base and develop a performing and cost effective customer relationship program.
Establish and maintain the marketing budget across pertinent functions within given business objectives.
Assess all marketing initiatives regarding return on investment and post audit to revise objectives and strategic direction if necessary.
8. People Management
Maintain, develop and hire staff as needed according to the agreed business plan.
Inspire the marketing organization, and more broadly the whole company with the brand’s overall operational marketing activity plans.
Ensure the output from the marketing organization is effectively received and understood by all key stakeholders: retail operations, wholesale, IT, Finance & Supply Chain/Customer service departments.
9. Special projects
Coordinate the development of bespoke marketing initiatives to build a number of independent campaigns during the calendar year eg: events & exhibitions, sponsorships, local/store level marketing
Broaden the scope of operational marketing activity to include the wholesale channel (department stores & other wholesale) into the marketing calendar where appropriate.
Pricing: together with the General Manager, review pricing yearly and suggest changes based on competitors’ analysis, brand awareness and Regional constraints.
SKILLS / ABILITIES - COMPETENCIES
1. Teamwork - Sets the standard for teams. Plans & communicates team strategy.
2. Communication - Facilitates open dialogue across company
3. Achieving Results - Creates practices and procedures for achievement of objectives.
4. Business Awareness - Encourages others to understand commercial pressures and need to make sensitive decisions.
5. Self –Motivation - Creates positive environment and encourages feedback on performance.
6. Customer Focus – Devises short, medium and long term strategies to improve service.
7. Planning & Prioritising - Transforms strategy into business plans for general use.
8. Problem Solving & Decision Making - Overcomes obstacles to source the right solution to complex business problems.
9. People Management - Adapts own leadership style to affect team performance and achieve results. Encourages independent problem solving and ownership.
10. Managing Change - Predicts future performance in time to take corrective action.
11. Financial Awareness - Reviews performance against budget /forecast and plans corrective action.
POSITION PRE-REQUISITES – PERSON SPECIFICATION
(eg qualifications, experience etc.)
1. Bachelors/Masters degree in business/marketing studies.
2. At least 3 years’ experience at Marketing Manager or Director level in multi-channel retail, ideally within Beauty / Luxury Goods industry.
3. Proven track record in building brands across all previously named sales channels and in managing exponential growth.
3. Experience from working within a country subsidiary of a globally managed business.
4. Excellent verbal & written communications skills. Proven experience presenting to both local and international audiences. Ability to be detail conscious.
6. PC Skills – Advanced proficiency in Windows business applications.
Discover our latest news, exclusive offers and beauty tips...