Terms & Conditions
Please note: Bonjour, L'OCCITANE en Provence Australia we would like to thank all who have entered and are happy to confirm that the winner of the All-Inclusive Luxury River Cruise with SCENIC has be contacted directly on the 07/07/2016.
1. The promoter is L’OCCITANE Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 32093616043), of Level 8, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia (“Promoter”).
2. The promotion (“Promotion”) is open to residents of NSW, VIC, ACT, SA, WA, TAS and QLD aged 18 years or above who are members of L’OCCITANE loyalty program Passport To Provence to receive promotional communication and make at least one purchase online at au.loccitane.com, participating L’OCCITANE Australia boutiques or Harbour Town outlet. (“Eligible Participants”). Employees of L’OCCITANE Australia Pty Ltd and Scenic Tours Pty Ltd (trading as Scenic ABN 85002715602), and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promotion commences at 00:01am (AEST) on Friday, 1 April 2016 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Thursday, 30 June 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, Eligible Participants must be members of L’OCCITANE loyalty program Passport To Provence to receive promotional communication and make at least one purchase online at au.loccitane.com, participating L’OCCITANE Australia boutiques or Harbour Town outlet during Promotional Period. Multiple entries are allowed.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Participants (including Eligible Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s head office, Level 8, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia at 01:00pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 5 July 2016.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserve entries and record them in the order drawn in case an ineligible or invalid entry is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on the Promotor’s Facebook page and website on Wednesday, 6 July 2016.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will win a trip for two (2) people to France with a 13 Day Spectacular South of France River Cruise from Lyon to Nice and return economy class airfares from major capital city organised by Scenic valued at up to AU$23,804 based on twin share basis in a category BA balcony suite. (“Prize”). The total Prize includes: - Name of Prize: 13 Day Spectacular South of France River Cruise from Lyon to Nice (Cruise code: FRAC29042017) - Departure Date: Friday, 29 April 2017 departure in a category BA balcony suite – limited to availability - Duration: 13 Days, 12 nights (excluding flight time) - Retail value of cruise: Up to $9,695 per person twin share - Return economy class airfares: Up to $2,207 per person (ex major capital city on airline of Scenic choice including taxes) - Total prize value for 2 people: Up to $23,804 based on twin share basis in a category BA balcony suite
10. The Prize does not include travel insurance, visas, items of a personal nature, meals (other than featured in the itinerary), laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or upgrades etc.
11. The Prize is neither non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
12. The Prize is valid for two adults aged 18 years or above and is limited to availability on Friday, 29 April 2017 departure in a category BA balcony suite.
13. The Prize must be redeemed with Scenic Reservation by 05:00pm (AEST) on Friday, 12 August 2016.
14. The Prize is subject to availability at time of booking and can only be taken on date scheduled.
15. The Prize is valid ex major capital cities of SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER.
16. The Prize includes two return economy class airfares flying on an airline of Scenic’s choice ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER. Any costs associated with returning to place of residence are at winners own expense. Airfares are subject to availability on specific class.
17. The Prize includes all meals as specified in the cruise.
18. Taking the Prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of Scenic. Please refer to additional details here. See Scenic pertinent brochure for details.
19. The Prize is not eligible for the Scenic loyalty program, Scenic Club.
20. The Prize value is correct as of 22 February 2016.
21. Subject to the terms and conditions of Scenic, if for any reason a winner does not, once a prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
22. If a winner from the original draw does not claim the Prize by 05:00pm (AEST) on Friday, 12 August 2016, the Prize will be forfeited, and the draw for such unclaimed Prize will take place at 01:00pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 16 August 2016 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. The winner’s name from the unclaimed prize draw will be published on the Promotor’s Facebook page and website on Wednesday, 17 August 2016.
23. Eligible Participant consents to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event he/she is a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter and Scenic collect information about Eligible Participants to include them in the Promotion and, where appropriate, to award the Prize and may also use the information to assist them in improving their goods and services and to contact Eligible Participants, including by electronic communication methods (including email, mail, phone and SMS) in the future, with marketing promotions and special offers. Eligible Participants can contact the Promotor or Scenic to update their personal information or unsubscribe from marketing communication in the future.
25. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.