Shea Butter Hand Cream
20% SHEA BUTTER
- Nourishing hands
- Helping soften hands
- Quick penetration without leaving a greasy film
Application areaUse it as often as necessary. Apply a small amount of the cream on your hands. Gently massage onto nails, cuticles and back of the handsand palms.
This super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturise hands. A super-smoothing--and best-selling--synergy of 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine. Texturally pleasing balm glides on and absorbs to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin. Anti-oxidizing vitamin E helps nourish.
AQUA/WATER - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - GLYCERIN - DIMETHICONE - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE - LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT - MEL EXTRACT/HONEY EXTRACT - PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) FRUIT EXTRACT - ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT - COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL - BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - POLYACRYLAMIDE - CETEARETH-33 - UREA - XANTHAN GUM - PEG-100 STEARATE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN - LAURETH-7 - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - BENZOIC ACID - DEHYDROACETIC ACID - PHENOXYETHANOL - CHLORPHENESIN - ALCOHOL - TOCOPHEROL - PARFUM/FRAGRANCE - LINALOOL - COUMARIN - CITRONELLOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - LIMONENE - GERANIOL
How To Tackle Dry Hands
1. Cleanse your hands with a liquid soap that has a gentle formula like our range formulated with 5% Shea Butter for added softness.
2. Use the Shea Ultra Rich Minute Hand Scrub once or twice a week to slough off dead skin cells, revealing softer skin.
3. Nourish your hands with an effective hand cream that contains moisturising agents like Shea Butter.
4. Don't forget the nails and cuticles. Apply a nourishing oil regularly to soften cuticles for stronger, shinier nails.
Ideal beauty addition
Bring and instant relief to dry skin with an iconic body care routine that includes organic and natural shea butter