We’re back and we’ve missed you!
Our boutiques around the country are re-opening and we are so excited to bring L’Occitane back into your homes and hands. During this extraordinary time, we have been proud to support our team with remuneration options for the duration of our closures. Recognising that our team, together with our customers and community are our priority. On the 15th May, 44 of our 56 boutiques around the country will have their doors open to welcome you back. We have been working diligently to ensure that our teams and boutiques are compliant with all Government guidelines and more.
These strict measures have been introduced to keep both you and us safe: systematic cleaning and sanitising of our boutiques and warehouse, a Hygiene Station at the boutique entrance, social distancing and contactless interactions, and conditions of boutique entry which include; team temperature checks before they start their shift, washing or sanitising hands and card-only payments.
- Conditions of entry updated – team temperature checks, a “Hygiene Station” where customers must wash/sanitise hands before entry, as well as card-only payments.
- All testers have been removed. Please engage with our team members if you wish to test a product.
- Social Distancing 1.5m rule respected at all times – ie: enforcing a ‘no touch’ policy between our boutique teams and customers.
- Limiting the number of people in our boutique at any one time; in line with respective State Government guidelines.
- All our teams across the country continue to maintain effective cleanliness and hygiene practices, including wearing face masks.
- Systematic cleaning of our boutiques and warehouse at regular intervals each day.
- Hand & Arm massages, Skincare Consultations and Events in our boutiques remain paused until further notice and we instead offer contactless demonstrations on how to apply our products, so you can self-apply.
Our boutiques which are currently open:
Adelaide Rundle Place
Why are some boutiques still closed?
We currently have a portion of boutiques that we have decided to keep closed. These stores are located in airports, tourist hubs and corporate business districts. As restrictions which impact these districts ease, we will review our re-opening schedule and share updates.
Our boutiques which remain CLOSED are:
What new services do you offer to reduce contact?
Since the impact of COVID-19, we have launched a number of new Concierge services to make getting your favourite L’Occitane products even easier. These include Call & Collect, Same Day Delivery Service and coming soon, Click & Collect! You can read more about these services here. If however, at this time, you feel more comfortable ordering online, please continue to browse our website. Be assured that we are working hard to deliver your online orders safely and on time. All deliveries will now be contactless, meaning no signature will be required, in accordance with Australia Post’s updated COVID-19 policies. For more information around our Shipping & Delivery Policies, click here.
How has ordering Online been impacted?
Our warehouse centre is currently up and running and we are taking extensive precautions to follow Government guidelines and ensure the safety of our warehouse and supply chain teams. Stringent measures have been enforced including the set-up of sanitising stations at all workstations and throughout the centre, daily temperature-checks are also conducted as well as continual communication and education of health and safety process to adhere to Government guidelines.
Will my shipment be delayed?
Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing some shipping delays. For more information around Shipping & Delivery, please check here.
We will continue to monitor the updates from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government Department of Health and act on any developments as necessary. We look forward to welcoming you back into our boutiques,
The L’Occitane Australia team.