Shea Butter Hand Cream
#1 Premium Hand Care Brand in the World
20% SHEA BUTTER
- Nourishing hands
- Helping soften hands
- Quick penetration without leaving a greasy film
Application areaUse it as often as necessary. Apply a small amount of the cream on your hands. Gently massage onto nails, cuticles and back of the handsand palms.
Did you know that every four seconds, someone buys a tube of our best-selling cream? There's something about our Shea Butter Hand Cream that's made it a fan-favourite around the world. A certain je-ne-sais-quoi that has people going wild for these little tubes that pack a moisturising punch. Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula.
AQUA/WATER - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - GLYCERIN - DIMETHICONE - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE - LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT - MEL/HONEY EXTRACT - PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) FRUIT EXTRACT - ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT - COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL - BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - POLYACRYLAMIDE - CETEARETH-33 - UREA - XANTHAN GUM - PEG-100 STEARATE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN - LAURETH-7 - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - BENZOIC ACID - DEHYDROACETIC ACID - PHENOXYETHANOL - CHLORPHENESIN - TOCOPHEROL - ALCOHOL - PARFUM/FRAGRANCE - LINALOOL - COUMARIN - CITRONELLOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - LIMONENE - GERANIOL
Our Commitment Behind Shea Butter
Our most loved Shea Butter is possible thanks to the women in Burkina Faso, West Africa who produce this nourishing staple. Through the L’Occitane Foundation, we have supported over 42,000 women in Burkina Faso, who work to produce this ingredient. Learn more about our commitment behind Shea Butter.
How To Tackle Dry Hands
1. Cleanse your hands with a liquid soap that has a gentle formula like our range formulated with 5% Shea Butter for added softness.
2. Use the Shea Ultra Rich Minute Hand Scrub once or twice a week to slough off dead skin cells, revealing softer skin.
3. Nourish your hands with an effective hand cream that contains moisturising agents like Shea Butter.
4. Don't forget the nails and cuticles. Apply a nourishing oil regularly to soften cuticles for stronger, shinier nails.
Ideal beauty addition
Bring and instant relief to dry skin with an iconic body care routine that includes organic and natural shea butter